46. Which of the following efforts fall under Financial inclusion plan of RBI/Government?
Nationalization of banks
Public Sector Lending targets
Zero Balance accounts
All of the above
47. Which of the following is true about merchant bank?
Underwrites securities for corporations
Advice clients on mergers
Involved in ownership of commercial ventures
48. In India nationalization of banks took place in how many phases?
49. Which of these should be practiced when using a credit card?
Pay only the minimum balance since it is allowed
Throw away the receipt signed by you immediately after receiving from the cashier
Memories your PIN number and do not leave your PIN number in your wallet
Maintain as many cards as possible for convenience
50. What is the basic aim of Lead Bank Scheme?
big banks should try to open offices in each district
there should be stiff competition among the various nationalized banks
individual banks should adopt particular districts for intensive development
all the banks should make intensive efforts to mobilize deposits
51. Average Financial Year 201-18 CPI inflation seen at
3 .3 per cent
3 .7 per cent
3 .9 per cent
3 .5 per cent
52. When the Reserve Bank desires to restrict expansion of credit it
raises the bank rate
reduces the bank rate
freezes the bank rate
None of the given options is true
53. Loan disbursed by an NBFC-MFI to a borrower with urban and semi-urban household income should not exceed how much amount?
Rs.1, 00, 000
Rs. 1, 60, 000
Rs. 2, 60, 000
Rs.1, 50, 000
54. Land Development Banks form a part of the?
Industrial Development Bank of India
Food Corporation of India
Co-operative Credit Structure
55. In India, merchant-banking activity was originated with the merchant banking division set up by which of the following?
Grind lays bank
None of the above
56. Which of the following statements related to Micro Finance System is wrong?
It provides micro credit having scope for small savings and remittance of funds
It based on the principle of livelihood creation
High volumes of low transactions done through this system
None is wrong
57. A limited company is
In which shareholders possess the ownership limited to their paid up capital
In which shares are issued
A company of Govt. ownership
A registered company
58. Where is located India's first operational special economic zone (SEZ)?
59. Which of the following about money supply measure adopted in 1977 is correct?
M2' M1 +demand deposits with post of- fices
M3' M1 +term deposits with banks
M4'M3+total deposits with post offices
All the above
60. From 01st September 2017 Punjab National Bank's customers will have to pay charges for depositing cash above in a non-base branch even if it is located in the same city.
Rs. 15, 000
Rs. 25, 000
Rs. 5, 000
Rs. 10, 000