61. The word NELP is associated with
Discovery of Oil & Natural Gas
National Highway extension
62. NSC is an investment scheme floated by the Government of India. What is the meaning of " C " in NSC?
63. Scheduled bank means a bank
incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956
authorised to transact government business
governed by the Banking Regulation Act, 1949
included in the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
64. has signed a corporate agency agreement with Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait B.S.C (BBK)-to distribute its retail and group products to BBK's customers in India.
Kotak Life Insurance
SBI Life Insurance
Reliance General Insurance
65. SHG Bank Linkage Programme, initially launched by
66. A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. SWIFT stands for
Society for Worldwide Interbank Funding Telecommunication
Society for Worldwide Indian Financial Telecommunication
Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
System for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
67. What is the maturity period of Treasury Bills issued by Government of India?
14 days and 84 days
182 days and 364 days
18 days and 36 days
91, 182 & 364 days
68. The largest Nationalized Commercial Bank in India at present is
Reserve Bank of India
State Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Bank of India
69. BSBDA is a simple, basic account for routine banking transactions without the need of minimum balance requirement. BSBDA stands for-?
Basic Savings Branch Deposit Account
Balance Savings Bank Deposit Account
Basic Savings Bank Demand Account
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
70. Which among the following Bank's tagline is " Good People to Bank With " ?
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Union Bank of India
71. The budgetary and extra budgetary expenditure for the Sector has been increased from Rs.4.94 lakh crore in 2017-18 to lakh crore in 2018-19.
Rs.10.12 lakh crore
Rs.35.34 lakh crore
Rs.15.17 lakh crore
Rs.5.97 lakh crore
72. " Micro Credits " are loans
granted to distressed person (other than farmers) to pre-pay their debt to noninstitutional lenders against appropriate collateral or group security,
not exceeding 50.000 per borrower provided by banks
Both A and B
None of these
73. Bad debts recovered is a for the organisation.
74. Which among the following PSBs is not under PCA?
Oriental Bank of Commerce
75. Who among the following regulates the Indian Corporate Debt Market?